Jim McAfee is one of the nation’s leading Clinical Nutritionists (1991)and a member of the Scientific Council of the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutritionists (2005). He has worked as Director of Nutritional Research for Image Awareness Wellness Institute since 1974. Jim became a member of GNLD’s Health Professional’s Council in 2006.
- 1965 McClatchy High School, Valedictorian
- 1969 B.A., English Literature, Westmont College, Santa Barbara, CA, Summa Cum Laude, Valedictorian
- 1973 Th. M., Semitics, Dallas Theological Seminary, Dallas, TX, Magna Cum Laude
Numerous classes in computer science, graphics, and video production
- 1991 Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN)
- 1996 Certified Dietitian-Nutritionist State of New York (LN: 001682)
- 2005 Appointed a member of the Scientific Council of the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutritionists
- 2006 Appointed to the GNLD Health Professionals Council. This is a handful of health professionals selected from among over 50 countries to consult with the company.
- 1976 Fasting: Road to Health
- 1979 Little Things Mean a Lot with Charles T. McGee, M.D.
- 1980 Power To Live Through Nutrition
- 2005 Your Body’s Sign Language: Clues to Nutritional Well-Being
- 1990— Image Awareness Healthletter